Thursday, July 19, 2012

Busy busy busy!

July 19, 2012

"Most of us spend our lives as if we had another one in the bank."  ~Ben Irwin

But not anymore! I'm trying to do anything and everything I can to make the absolute most of this little time I have in Europe. To re-cap what I've done thus far:

  • Florence (since we were off on the 4th of July!)
  • Milan
  • Venice
  • Lido
  • Barcelona
And what's next on the agenda?
  • Interlaken, Switzerland this weekend! Leaving in a few hours :) going CANYONING! (Youtube it)
  • Berlin, Germany next weekend! Yet another experience alone...I doubt my roommates will be as awesome as they were in Barcelona 
A total of 4 classes + 1 final exam left! I officially finish on August 3rd and then fly out that night to go to...
  • London! I will spend time with friends and family here (which is good-that means I don't have to pay for living!) 
Although I haven't planned it yet, I am 90% sure I will go to...
  • Edinburgh
...while I'm in London because it's nearby and apparently just beautiful! Including Rome, that'll be 10 cities I've visited in Europe in the span of 6.5 weeks. That works for me :) Expensive, you ask? Yes, a little bit. But when am I returning to Europe? Not any time soon, so I might as well make the most of it. 

I must go grab some food if I want to catch my ride to Interlaken :) 

So long!

P.S. My NEW camera won't work...and I refuse to buy a new one since you know, I'm spending so much money traveling. The pictures you'll see from now on will be the ones taken on my iPod Touch. The quality isn't so great, I can't really zoom in and it's obviously automatic so the pictures won't be as great as my memories. Just a heads up!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment